This week was quite crazy! My air-conditioning unit broke down on Saturday. Now this wouldn't have been a big deal if it had happened back in March but in the middle of July with 90 plus degree weather, it was suffocating! Thankfully the air was back on Tuesday evening, along with my sanity(it was too hot to concentrate on anything!)
On Wednesday, I decided to test out my Poe Embroidery Pattern, here are some peeks of my progress:
First, I impatiently transferred my pattern to a square of fabric* (for some reason transferring patterns are bit tedious for me). *I found an almost new Ikea flat sheet in chartreuse and used that for my embroidery fabric.
I used the back stitch to outline Poe.
I'm using some pretty blue hues to outline and fill-in the neck tie.
If you like this pattern, you are more than welcome to use it, just click on the above link "Poe Embroidery Pattern". Tomorrow I'll share some pics of my baby shower gifts I finished up earlier this week despite the heat wave in my apartment! Talk soon, Sue